Thursday, January 27, 2011

Name





UBICK is my last name and I take pride in that. Honestly figuring out what describes me(that I could put in a picture) was the most difficult part of this project. I put a picture of me taking a photo in the U because when it comes down to it photography is a big part of me. In the B I put a picture of a bird that I took this past fall. I like this bird because...well, for one it's very cute, and two it was damaged. A damaged beauty is what I call it. The ladies that brought it, along with other exotic birds and turtles, told me that he used to pluck his feathers because of a disease he had, but that he was getting better at not plucking. In the I there's Hershey's Kisses because they're a classic and my favorite candy of all time. I thrive on music so I had to represent it in this somehow. I decided to take a picture of my iPod Classic and place it in the C. I absolutely love Japanese cherry blossoms. They're without a doubt my favorite flower and someday I hope to get a tattoo of them on either my foot or shoulder.  

No comments:

Post a Comment