Monday, January 10, 2011

Bio

Dear BlogSpot,
I'm Miya Jane and the reason I'm writing my bio as a letter is because I miss it when people wrote person hand written letters to each other. I have a great appreciation for the arts. I especially enjoy photography and writing because they both give me ways of expressing myself.
I admit I've live a kind of sheltered life, however I do my best to see beyond the city limits of Clovis, CA. I'm not the kind of small town girl that gets excited about big cities and such. If I go to bigger cities I like to visit and explore for a few days. I always end up wanting to just be around nature though. I've been to Oregon to visit my brother and I fell in love with the scenery. I hope to someday live in the mountains somewhere so I can be surrounded by tall trees and breath taking views.
I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty if it gets the job done. And even though to some it doesn't seem this way I'm always up for an adventure(Especially if it means getting out of the house). But of course there are those days where I just want to stay home and enjoy the company of my family and friends. Live, Laugh, Love. That's what I live by.

muchlove<3
Miya Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment